We are seeking an experienced NVQ Assessor required to support 19 – 24 year olds working towards their NCFE Level 1 qualifications for at least 10weeks. This role is for 2 days a week, either Friday evening 6 – 9pm and Sat 9.30am – 2.30pm. The training rate per hour is £25 to 30 per hour.
Delivering NCFE Level1 in Interactive media course to participants.
The person & qualifications
Applicant should posses a desire to positively impact young adults with sustainable skills in media and a team player, comfortable working with other trainers to deliver the courses.
- An NCFE recognized teaching or assessing qualification
- Specialist knowledge in graphic design, Interactive / Digital media.
- A general knowledge or interest in film and Television production
- Experience in working with a sizable group of 19 to 24 year olds. (35 participants)
- Knowledge and preferably have level 2 functional skills in ICT, English and Math.
- Intermediate to pro teaching skills in Adobe cloud with a focus on graphic design
- A DBS dated in the last 12 months or on the update service.
- Creating reports about applicants.
- Supervising people on their job
- Giving advice to candidates. Skills/Abilities/Knowledge
- Ability to assess an interactive media training program to 9 – 24 year olds with a range of learning needs.
- Ability to provide leadership and motivation to a team .
- Ability to monitor and implement quality systems.
- Ability to deliver relevant aspects of an operational plan and achieve performance targets.
- Ability to successfully consult, influence and undertake delegated tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of Equal Opportunities and Customer Care and why it is important in employment and in the provision of an adult education service.
- Travel to, and work in, different sites, centers and employer and/or partner organizations premises.
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems. It will be necessary to work with information technology and associated systems in accordance with company policies.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post.
Please send CV’s stating qualifications you are competent to assess and availability.